Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving in Philly

The Wednesday night before Thanksgiving we had dinner at Uncle Keith and Aunt Marsha's house. We had a full house; but loads of fun. This year our family had added two new additions; My cousin Brian and LeAnn had their first baby this past November, Miss Adela Lillis. And my cousin Brock and Allyson added another addition this past August, Mr. Knox Lillis. Brock and Allyson lives in Clarksville, TN, so this is the first for a lot of us to see Knox. It was also great seeing Knox's older sister and brother, Mia and Brax. From the pictures below you can see how much fun we all had.

I'm holding Knox; and Casey is holding Adela


Knox really took a liking to my sister, Tracy


Mia holding her cousin Adela for the first time


Brock, mom and Knox


My nephew, Jake, has a soft side when it comes to little babies...


I think Brax is proving that he's swallowing his food, ha..

1 comment:

allyson (lewis) lillis said...

had a blast with you guys! i so wish we could see you more often but regardless, my lil ones still talk about their 'ann amy' thank you for being part of our lives. love you.ally