Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Michigan Trip











You know what they say, the best way to get over your fear is to face it. Well, I did just that! In an earlier post I told y'all that I am flying (by myself) to Michigan. I did pretty good.... I did use up two tissues on my flight up there. The guy sitting next to me was asleep when I sat down, so he didn't notice my crying. And I'm hoping that everyone else was thinking I had a cold. But anyway, I made it up there and back in one piece. My trip was wonderful! It was all about Benjamin! July was the last time I saw him so I was wondering if it would take a little while for him to warm up to me.... When I got there Friday night he was already in bed, so the next morning I was woken up to a little boy in my bed telling me to get up! So, no, he hadn't forgotten me at all! We played, played, and when I thought I couldn't last a minute longer, we played some more! He has a great imagination! We built a tent by using a blanket; after that we played in the lake. The lake is the same blanked we used for the tent, but by spreading it out on the floor it becomes the lake. This Saturday was his birthday, 3 years old, so he got his presents from Uncle Jimmy and I early. This trip was no relaxing time for me! I did that once I got back to Mississippi. I did get to see some snow! It really didn't acumulate, except on the back deck, but it was very pretty to watch it falling. Benjamin also know what a camera is. I was trying to take some shots of him playing, every time he would stop, look up at me and say "cheese". He loves to see the pictures after I take them, so I got some really cute shots of him. Above are only a few shots, but you can see we were having fun! Will I fly again up there? Absolutely!!

No comments: