Monday, April 6, 2009

I know, it's been a while.... There haven't been much to talk about... Last weekend, I along with the Moore girls threw a lingerie shower for a soon to be Moore cousin, Stefanie. Below are a picture of us girls, left to right (Beth Moore, Amy (Moore) Russell, Stefanie (bride-to-be), Elizabeth Moore, Jennifer (Moore) Smith, Becca Moore and me...

We had a blast! We put panties (thanks to Becca) on the light fixtures and had glitzy cupcakes. I took my ring home and told Jimmy I wanted a ring like that, but real. He told me in my dreams...


We played games such as hot potatoe. And the famous "macho on the male". It's kind of like pin the tail on the donkey; but you're pinning make parts on the male. The person who get the closest to the bullseye wins. I bought this game several years ago and it's always a blast to play at lingerie parties. I keep the game underneath my bed in the guest bedroom, so if you come to my house, don't look underneath the bed..ha..

Stefanie had a wonderful party. She got lots of cute and fun things, especially the chocolate flavored mouse.

It was nice to for the girls to get together and hang out. You know, these parties are excuses to do some major "girl talk". There were some red faces, but most part, we had a blast!

No comments: