Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sunday Fun!


Andrew and Kate riding


David and Daniel roping

Kate and Jimmy riding.

Yesterday was a beautiful day even though the wind was chilly! Too pretty to stay indoors! Jimmy and his brother, David, went in together and bought a new saddle on Saturday. So yesterday, they had to test it out. Daniel (Jimmy's cousin) and David decided to rope some. This was the first time for Kate to ride a horse, she really enjoyed it. As for me, I enjoy taking the pictures. I love horses!! Just not riding them. I thought I would eventually enjoy riding them. But every time I get on one I look down and just get woozie and think, "man it would really hurt if I fall". So, I enjoy watching everyone else enjoy!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is this Amy Nicholas from the Montana sage grouse project? (Sorry I don't see a way to email directly)