Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year!

























Even though I was off work, I has a busy holiday! The week of New Year I went back to Philly to visit my cousins who were down from Tennessee. It was great seeing all of them, especially Mia and Braxton. They are growing up so fast! For Christmas I got Mia a My Little Pony. The pony came with a 30 minute dvd. I don't know if they're still watching the dvd, but while I was there, they watched it about 3 times. I got Brax the police car from the movie Cars. You have to shake it to "crank it up" and it says something then takes off. It was fun the watch them. It was great to see my cousin, Brian. He and his wife, Leanne, moved up the Nashville a few years ago. She got accepted into nursing anestetic school (I know that's not how you spell it....). She has one more year and hopefully they're back to MS! At least that's what Brian says, he misses Mississippi a lot! That night we cooked hamburgers on the grill and then had a mean game of Yatzee. It was the first time my mom played Yatzee, but she got the hang of it. One New Year's Eve Jimmy and I went to a cooking at my boss' house. It was only 6 of us there, but we had a great time. Jimmy goes to bed at 9:00 so when he stayed up until 11:30, I was shocked!! We both didn't make it to midnight, but oh, well.... The new year still came... I hope all of y'all had a great and safe new year. We'll have to wait and see what 2009 holds for us! Hope y'all have a wonderful 2009!

1 comment:

allyson (lewis) lillis said...

we had a great time with ya'll! mia FLIPS out if she doesn't have her pony at bedtime! last nite we had a hunt to find it because she wouldn't sleep without it! (pony had been shopping with us earlier so we finally found it in the car) can't wait for our trip to melting pot! let me know when ya'll wanna come!! oh, email is allyandbrock@yahoo.com