Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas Deer



















I know it's way past Christmas. But, I've had these pictures on my camera and just haven't taken the time to add them to my computer. But at our house, Christmas Day was a dreary kind of day. It rained basically all day. While I was in the kitchen, cleaning of course, I looked out my window and noticed we had some visitors in our back yard. Two deer were taking a rest. They stayed there forever. I took many pictures, then I got brave and opened our back door and took a few more before they finally mosied out in the woods. They didn't jump up and run away when they saw me. In fact, one deer stood there for a moment and just looked at me. It was really awsome to just watch these deer. I hope you can see these pictures. If not, then just click on the picture and it will blow it up for you.

No comments: