Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Casey Faye

My girl, Casey, is graduating Friday night! I can't believe that she has grown up on me. It just seemed like yesterday she was born. She and I have a special bond since she was born. When Casey was little Tracy was going through a bought of health problems and Robin was either going to school or working. So I kept Casey with me as much as possible. There has been many days when I would go straight from school, pick her up from daycare, and spend the night with Tracy and Robin so that I could take her to daycare the next morning and then I go back to school. In the summers when I wasn't going to school or working, Casey was with me. Over the years we had so much fun. Now, we did have our share of fights. And, I think I have spanked those little legs much more than her mom and dad.... But in the end, we always love each other. So the next week or so I'm going to devote my blogging to Casey. Don't get the wrong impression, I love all of my nieces and nephews and when each one of them graduates I will devote blogging time for them, also.
Our first meeting. I swear she's smiling, love at first sight!!


I thought it was fitting that we start with my graduation and end with her graduation.
Tomorrow, more stories and pics...

No comments: